The Scrum Master role is at the heart of doing Scrum and sharing the true Agile mindset. A good Scrum Master can and should have a huge impact on the team and the overall organisation.
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate team activities for better creativity
- Improve the efficiency of the development team
- Own the scrum process
- Remove the impediments and blockages
- Coach the team
- Evengelise Agile across the company
- In charge of information radiators
- Act as safeguard for his team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Lean, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow Agile and Scrum
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Power user of Jira
- Some Agile/Scrum certifications would be nice
- Excellent command of English. German would be a plus
What we offer
- Competitive package in a very performance-driven company.
- Exposure to international clientele and best practices.
- Learning-centric work environment.