Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing campaigns to support expansion and growth of the customer’s services and products. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of all key marketing platforms and tools. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
What we offer
- Competitive package in a very performance-driven company.
- Exposure to international clientele and best practices.
- Learning-centric work environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Mobile office / Work from home.