The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing campaigns to support expansion and growth of the customer’s services and products. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of all key marketing platforms and tools. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
What we offer
- Competitive package in a very performance-driven company.
- Exposure to international clientele and best practices.
- Learning-centric work environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Mobile office / Work from home.
Is this job right for you?
Back to jobs page