Get the knowledge and experience to scale your Agile approach at corporate level.
One of the biggest challenges when implementing Agile is to extent its use at the enterprise level. This course addresses key topics about scaling Agile and it is based on an extensive experience acquired during countless consulting sessions at various large corporations.
- Project managers,
- Team members (developers, testers, analysts, etc.),
- Team leads and managers,
- Business people.
- Enterprise Agility
- Strategies for scaling
- Enterprise overview
- Environment constraints
- Setting the right objectives
- Creating the right agile approach
- Deploying and improving the agile practice
- Planning vs Agility
- Predictability versus improvement
- The time horizons of Agile planning
- Forecasting an Agile project
- Road mapping and Release Planning
- Do you still have a vision and a customer?
- Backlog management (new work, prioritization, splitting the work, etc.)
- Story mapping
- Managing dependencies
- Definition of Done
- Scope-driven versus time-driven planning
- Leading Large Teams
- Leadership and management
- Managing complexity
- 2 days.