Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
Scaled Agile Framework or SAFe® is a knowledge base of proven, integrated principles, practices, and competencies for achieving business agility using Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
SAFe® promotes alignment, collaboration, and delivery across large numbers of agile teams. It was developed by and for practitioners, by leveraging three primary bodies of knowledge: agile software development, lean product development, and systems thinking
- Project managers
- Team members (developers, testers, analysts, etc.)
- Team leads and managers
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Business people
- Learn fundamentals
- Learn how Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow form the basics of Scaled Agile Framework®.
- Effective scaling
- Apply SAFe® values of a Lean-Agile mindset to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise.
- Lean-Agile principles
- Recognize and apply the Lean-Agile mindset and principles and become a Lean-thinking manager.
- Maximize value
- Integrate, deploy, and release value to support PI planning and events in Program execution.
- Lean Portfolio
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio by applying Lean-Agile principles to the roles & principles of SAFe®.
- Seven core competencies
- Understand the seven core competencies in SAFe® 5.0 and coordinate the development of large solutions.
- Leadership skills
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills & create high-performing, purpose-bound Agile teams.
- Lead transformation
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise with the SAFe® Implementation Roadmap.
- Lean Portfolio Management
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management (LPM).
- 2 days in classroom
- Also available as online or virtual delivery