Maximise customer value by mastering the best Agile and Lean product development practices.
What is it?
Building the right product has never been an easy task. There are however a lot of tools and best practices that one can leverage to considerably and consistently increase their chances of success.
Best of relevant case studies and well-established practices, this course provides a comprehensive approach to what it means to build a product in a very fast-paced world.
- Decision-makers, management & leadership positions
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- Different approaches to product development
- Product life-cycle
- Audiences, consumers, user types and personas
- Understanding value and benefits
- Product planning
- Minimum Viable Product
- Requirements management
- Failing fast and prototyping
- Quality management
- Customer co-creation
- Tips and tricks for a successful product
- 2 days in classroom
- Also available as online or virtual delivery