Design Thinking Course
- A course aimed at introducing key concepts of design thinking
- An experience of how things might work differently
- A collection of actionable ideas for immediate application
- Decision-makers, management & leadership positions
- Contributors with a demanding job
- People dealing with change and complexity
- Everybody with a genuine interest in self development
- 2-day classroom course facilitated by an instructor and split as follows:
- One third potentially new concepts
- One third discussions and debates
- One third practice and exercises
- Introductions… in new way! It’s all about perception!
- Learning to re-think. Questions are more important than answers
- Mindset management. Learning how to rewire our mental predisposition
- Brainstorming or how you generate valuable ideas
- Problem solving: the #1 skill in the near future!
- Thinking in abstractions: your problems are not just yours
- Divergent thinking: quantity is good! Quality comes next!
- Empathy and how it can help
- Emotional Intelligence: tools and techniques
- Mind-mapping: generating connexions and ideas
- Failing fast and prototyping
- Framing techniques
- Thinking and motivation
- My Design Thinking Development Plan
- Classroom course
Just drop us a message and we’ll give you all the details!